Sunday, March 15, 2009

Microfiber couches and other things I love

I just finished licking the brownie bowl clean. Maybe it's not the healthiest choice, and maybe I shouldn't be admitting to that, but boy are my taste buds happy! I also just wiped down our couch. (not at the same time and one was not the result of the other) And I was reminded of how much I LOVE our couch. When the salesman told us how easy it would be to clean, he wasn't just feeding us a line! I cannot even imagine what it would look like between my messy self and two young boys prone to making all sorts of messes. (maybe it's a genetic thing?) All I have to do is wipe it down with a damp cloth. Seriously, if you are in the market for a couch, I would highly recommend you put microfiber on your list of things to consider. The last thing I've been just doing is dancing around the kitchen listening to pandora.com. Which brings me to two more things I love- 1. Pandora. Being able to listen to my High School Musical station one minute (yes, you read that correctly.) and my Weezer station the next makes me extremely happy, especially considering how ADD I can be when it comes to music sometimes. 2. Having small children gives you a reason to dance around the kitchen like a huge dork. "What? I was just entertaining Brady." Of course, not having children didn't really prevent me from doing this. I guess it just gives me extra incentive. And Brady eagerly joins in. Alex was never as willing of a participant.

2 comments:

  1. love it! And yes I will second the reality that you are an ADD musical listener

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's an ENTIRE HSM station on Pandora? Hang on, I'm going to go find it now...

    ReplyDelete