Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ho hum.

So, I have lost the cord I need to use to upload video onto the computer. Which means no video for you of my children being their adorable selves. I know, you're sad. I hope to find it soon. I don't have much motivation to write much, but feel like I should. Like maybe our family is actually checking this to keep updated on the kiddos and yet not leaving any comments ever. (hint, hint....if you ARE reading this, let me know)
Anywho, Kellen and I had a great time in San Diego with Layci. First, we got to spend time with Layci. That would make it awesome, period. Then, add in a few days of nice, warm sunshine, actually laying out by the pool (!!) and yummy food and you've pretty much hit a home run. So, yeah. Good stuff. Kellen loved all the undivided attention.


The beach and the ocean are behind us. No, really.



Kellen lounging in the hotel.



I am very much enjoying the different stages the boys are in right now. Kellen loves to be held and talked to and will smile and laugh at you, which is just awesome. He has also found his hands and would be happy if he could have them in his mouth at all times. He is still trying to figure out how to manuver them though. He also loves to kick his legs all the time. I'm thinking of letting him try the jumper thing soon. (how crazy is it that he's getting old enough for that?!) Brady is as entertaining as ever. He has a great sense of humor and I am loving being able to see his little personality coming out as his vocabulary grows. And grows. And grows. It's crazy how much he talks that I can actually understand!

1 comment: