Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rainy day art

I can't believe it's almost been a month already since my last post. I have no idea how those people who blog multiple times a week do it!
Anywho, I have been trying to do more art projects with Brady now that he's older and has a little bit longer of an attention span. :) One of the most recent things we have tried is "rain painting". You draw a picture with washable markers, then set it outside in the rain for however long you would like and then bring it in to dry. The rain makes all the marker run and make a crazy painting. Brady and I both made one and he insisted that mine go up on the fridge with his. I'm not sure when the last time was that I had artwork hanging on the fridge. ha ha

Brady's picture started out as a monster, but in the end, he decided it was a bad guy.




I drew a picture of a tree, grass and the sun. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. yes! I want to rain paint now. beautiful job kathy! Brady was right when he said it needed to be on the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love it! I really like the colors in yours, Kathy! And Brady's definitely looks like a bad guy.... from Miami Vice.

    Enjoying!

    ReplyDelete