Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter egg hunt

Man! I'm on a roll this morning! Blog number three. I guess that means I haven't been doing so well at keeping this updated. I just wanted to write one more quick little post about Brady's first egg hunt. We went to our friend's house for some egg hunting and a nice lunch. He didn't really get the concept of grabbing as much as he could as quick as he could (which is just fine by me). He picked up the first egg and shook it, then opened it because he had to see what was inside making the noise. Krista and I convinced him that he could open them later to check things out. It was pretty funny trying to direct him to the eggs but still letting him be the one to find him. The picture I'm posting is a favorite because he's looking so intently for an egg when there is one right next to him. The kids also had some fun with bubbles. Scented bubbles! Who knew there was such a thing?



2 comments:

  1. Why, yes, yes it is. He thiefed it. And the sad thing is I didn't even tighten it. And it's not that big on him. (...it's like a small planetoid....)

    ReplyDelete