Monday, April 13, 2009

Constant entertainment

Brady is my source for much amusement. (and frustration, but that's another blog.) I don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff, but it cracks me up. Here is a short list of things he has done lately that I find particularly entertaining.

1. He has a toy microphone and was going around the house "singing" all morning. (singing = yelling into the mic) I guess he decided hanging on to the mic was too much work or something because the next time I turned around I found he'd come up with this clever way to be hands-free. The second picture is him singing into the mic- no need to remove it from it's handy new holder!




2. Brady was coloring. I heard him say something about taking off his sock. I turned around and found him with the marker wedged between his toes. I'm pretty certain he's never seen this done before.



3. I don't know if you can watch a show in any cooler fashion.



4. These last pictures are not necessarily funny, but just too cute. It was actually nice here and we went outside to enjoy the sun. Brady had lots of fun using sidewalk chalk and I had lots of fun taking his picture and watching him be cute.


2 comments:

  1. Again, I have to wonder what your husband is storing "hands free" so that Brady is picking this up.

    Actually, I think I may stop using my pockets and go this route too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photo of him with his feet crossed ha!

    ReplyDelete