Friday, January 9, 2009

Joy, in a fun, foamy package

So, I've decided to start a blog and I ended up spending way too much time trying to come up with a good name for it. I ended up being inspired for the title by the foaming handsoap I just bought at Bath and Body Works. I cannot explain why, but foaming handsoap makes me immensely happy. I love it. And it just made me realize that life is made up of the little things that make us laugh or bring us joy and that's what this blog is going to be about. The funny thing that Brady said that day. Or the fact that Kellen peed on one of us when we were changing his diaper. Not exactly a thrill a minute kind of blog, but I know our families, and maybe some friends, will love it. Especially if I can figure out how to download clips from the video camera and load them on here. And just in case you were wondering....the soap scent is coconut lime verbena. So good.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogspot! i, too, have a love for foam soap from B&B. i just gave Autumn a bath today with new foam shampoo/body wash from there and it was so much better than trying to lather the regular stuff :D best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. That sounds fun. I might have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for your blog, so I can stalk you when I'm 5 hours away. yep. I'm just being honest.

    And I think your soap is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete