Friday, March 6, 2015

Gavinisms

I love this kid. I love the way he gives unsolicited, tender hugs and kisses, I love how he loves to be tickled and I LOVE the words that come out of his mouth. I just love the way he sees the world. I figured I better document them. I'm sure I'll miss some, but I better start somewhere.

If his smooch is not perfectly timed with yours he'll say he "missed the kiss" and insist on doing it again. Until the timing is perfect.
He loves "rootbeard".
His favorite gun shoots "nissiles" and bullets.
He thinks he's a pretty good "winja".
As soon as he turned four, he wanted to take on tasks he was previously unable to do. He stated he could do them "with my four-year-old strength!".
He always refers to people as "humans". As in, we crossed the street in front of a truck and he informed me that "that human waved at me!".
He is never cold, but "coldee". The "ee" is often stretched out to communicate the extent of the coldness.
And the phrase he is most well-known for (and that we've heard approximately 9,310,052 times)- "I so hungry".

1 comment: