Monday, April 25, 2011

My life be like....

Here is a list of snippits from my life lately...I've been having some "you know you're a mom when" type moments and wanted to share. Extra cool points for you if you know the song that my blog title is referencing! :) Here is a glimpse into what I've been up to as of late...

finding play-doh under my finger nails and thinking it's the new "french manicure" - realizing my shirt has drool spots and maybe even a little bit of spit-up on it and not changing right away because I'd probably only be clean for two minutes, and the only result would be more laundry- hearing "MOM! You want to see this? My poop is like a ball!" - promptly writing this down on the quote board as soon as I caught my breath from laughing- attempting to burp Gavin by patting his head instead of his back- dressing up in one of the most awesome one-piece jumpers ever bestowed upon this earth and going roller-skating - rejoicing in the all-consuming love and forgiveness of Christ

Whew. Life is a bit like a circus, a bit like herding cats but full and SO worth the chaos.

4 comments:

  1. OOOO ahhhhhh....I like this circus post. I can't wait to see you....and come down again in the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you, my dear Kathy, would entitle a blog with that song! :)

    ReplyDelete